£125 an hour
- A Neuroradiologist is needed by a NHS Trust in Northern Ireland to cover a 6 month locum position with a view to extend, whilst recruiting.
- The perfect applicant would have six months ED experience in the NHS and hold a current FULL registration with the GMC with a licence to practice.
- The appointed Consultant will be performing 1:2 no resident on call.
- Candidates must also be fully GMC registered and on the specialist register.
£45 - £55 an hour
- RIG Locums are currently recruiting for an experienced Locum SHO/FY2 doctors to take up full time or part time role in the Brighton region.
- Middle grade doctors are needed for a full rota, which could mean twilight’s and nights.
- The vacancies create excellent opportunities for Accident & Emergency Doctors to work in a location of their choice whilst earning generous weekly payments.
£130 an hour
- You’ll have the choice to join a full time or part time rota, there could potentially be extra hours during the evenings and weekends.
- In 2016, this trust was rated as ‘Outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Competitive rates will be catered for you with assistance from the start…
- Aftercare specialists that will assist you from the first call to your last shift, and the foreseeable future after.
- Valid basic life support training.
- Approved NHS framework supplier – no missing out on jobs!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.