£39,800 jobs in London EC2M
- The postholder will also be responsible for planning, creating, and project managing e-learning resources working in collaboration with our subject matter…
- We are seeking a highly organised individual who has experience of working in the Youth Justice system ideally with direct experience of work with victims…
- Amnesty International is seeking a professional with demonstrated experience on technology and human rights, in particular artificial intelligence and human…
- My client is currently looking Customer contact officers based in North London at the rate of £20.00 umbrella.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives.
- Manage hectic and complex calendars.
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions.
- Department / Centre Department of Economics (ECO).
- Contract Type Fixed Term - Over 6 months.
- Job title: Post-Doctoral Researcher (SOAS Anti-Corruption Evidence…
- Project planner - MS Project preferred over P6.
- Fulltime for the next month, then dropping to 5days/mth minimum utilisation.
- We urgently need unemployed qualified social workers, retired social workers to help with screening vulnerable groups, telephone advice etc.
- To review and revise the structure, approach to teaching and pacing of the Frontline programme and ensure participants are given the essential tools and…
Do you own your own van and are interested in multi drop deliveries? Our large pharmaceutical company are looking for van owners of any size to do multi drop…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.