£39,800 jobs in London EC2M
£36,481 - £44,044 a year
- The Havens Independent Sexual Violence Advisor (ISVA) Adult Team provide specialist, trauma-informed support to survivors of sexual violence aged 20 and over…
- Recruiting in excess of 1500 students nationally, our Student Recruitment officers play a key role in sourcing, assessing and onboarding students onto our…
- We are looking for a temporary individual for 12 hours per week for 6 months.
- You should be enrolled as a student.
£48,176 a year
- Amnesty International UK seeks a Business and Human Rights Legal Researcher for our London Office in our Transnational Strategies Programme.
- Job Title: Anti-Financial Crime Risk Type Assessment – Coverage Lead.
- The Anti-Financial Crime Risk Type Assessment Team is responsible for operationalising an…
£162,500 - £180,000 a year
- The post-holder reports to the Cabinet Secretary and Head of the Civil Service, Sir Mark Sedwill.
- Be principal advisor to the Secretary of State for Housing,…
£35,892 - £43,773 a year
- Walks of life, creating and advancing social justice, social mobility.
- Experience, improving retention and outcomes for all, and engaging with.
£45,000 a year
- As a Customer Support Coordinator you will be responsible for providing support to customers in the processes of provision, delivery, installation, activation,…
UK Government - Westminster Foundation for Democra...
£49,365 - £69,093 a year
- Reinforcing WFD’s methodology for environmental democracy, with a focus on: increasing public transparency as it relates to environmental impact; enhancing…
- Client Account Executives (also advertised as Client Finance Administrator) provide excellent client service.
- Confidence with numbers and budget work.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.