- Specific Intern responsibilities include: preparing marketing documents, pitch materials, offering materials, rating agency materials, roadshow marketing…
- Financial analysis and valuation by developing quantitative models.
- Preparing presentations and information in the origination and execution framework for…
- Support in annual benchmarking and investor reporting (GRESB, INREV, UN PRI).
- Collection of case studies from local asset management teams across the globe.
- Investment Research Internship at PE Africa – Financial Data & Analysis.
- Write and produce in-depth data- driven research reports.
- The Aerospace Yeovil site includes Integrated Supply Chain operations and Engineering & Technology as well as other support functions.
- This internship program is set up for a duration of 6 -9 months with a flexible starting date.
- We offer a competitive compensation.
- Typically work on a project/engagement (related to procurement/supply chain) and contribute to overall program targets.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- Support project management tasks in the area of quality control and project management.
- Enhance production monitoring, issue tracking and problem resolution.
- The labs also host product engineers resulting in early productization of our research, so you can see your work in action.
- Full Time - 37.5 hours per week.
- This is a paid internship.
- The sales solution team is responsible for the sales solution product including strategy, product…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.