UK Government - Local Government & Social Care Omb...
£3,600 a month
- The role of the external reviewer is to quality check how LGSCO deals with ‘Complaints About Us’ and to provide an impartial, external view of whether LGSCO…
£48,176 a year
- Amnesty International UK seeks a Business and Human Rights Legal Researcher for our London Office in our Transnational Strategies Programme.
The Education & Training Foundation
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- We are now looking to appoint a Regional Facilitator who will provide an effective engagement account management service to providers, including agreeing,…
- Each year a diverse group of MBA graduates joins the Microsoft community.
- Pursuing or within six months of graduation from full-time or part-time MBA studies.
£38,304 - £45,026 a year
- At times, the circumstances will require a range of specialist service interventions to support the student's unique needs and in these cases you will need to…
- This administrative role will assist and support the Director of Publishing and the Literary department of YMU.
£40,000 a year
- To attend medical appointments when needed, run errands and plan social events as and when required.
- Patient/good listener and very neat and tidy.
- You will need to have obtained or studying towards at least a 2:1 in any degree discipline, and have graduated by September 2019, as well as achieved at least…
£4,200 a month
- To undertake, as part of a team, the cleaning of designated areas within the school premises to ensure that they are kept in a clean and hygienic condition.
£120,000 a year
Reporting to: Location: European location Salary: �120k + Benefits Company Background Global service provider. Further details to follow…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.