£35,000 jobs in Wincanton
£34,788 - £37,849 a year
- You will become part of a supportive and dynamic team carrying out mental health act assessments, DoLS assessments (where qualified) and responding to queries…
£79,860 - £107,668 a year
- Part of the review includes joint working with clinicians from both sites to improve pathways including increased consultant daily ward rounds, and implementing…
- Full or part time and flexibility for on site and remote working.
- You will work with others in the Strategy team to champion our Strategic offer.
- Employment benefits include a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, salary sacrifice childcare voucher scheme, the opportunity to join an award winning…
£45,753 - £51,668 a year
- I am, with my team of four Matrons, responsible for the effectiveness of professional leadership and development of nursing within the Surgical Division in…
- 9 years average length of service.
- 1 in 4 vacancies filled through internal promotion.
- You’ll be the type of tester who’s continually searching for solutions…
£37,849 - £39,782 a year
- As a senior practitioner you will manage a small caseload of complex work, using person centred practice principles to assess, support plan and review.
Juice Recruitment Ltd
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- Reporting into the Publishing Director, the Editor-in-Chief will oversee and manage all web properties.
- You’ll be responsible for output that’s seen by millions…
- As the Test Controller you will liaise with customers on project tasks to confirm requirements and ensure these are matched to the LSRC technical capabilities.
- Apetito business operates 24/7 providing vital service to our customers.
- Parts of the wider I.T. team are embracing DevOps and the role holder will need to take…
£34,598 - £42,641 a year
- Contract: *Part time, fixed term for 1 year from 1 August 2020- 31 July 2021.
- Students at Norland College study a unique combination of the BA (Hons) Early…
Yeovil BA20 1EP
£31,000 - £42,000 a year
- There is a caseload on offer of quality private client work to include; wills, LPA's, probate, advice on estates & trusts along with a smaller amount of Court…
£35,000 - £38,000 a year
- They love to celebrate success, birthdays and offer discounts for employees for rail, provide tools and equipment for all directly employed trade people.
£38,890 - £44,503 a year
- The Lead Practitioner will be responsible for supporting and guiding the existing practitioner team in all aspects of their role, and oversee changes in patient…
- Head of Service needed in Dorset Ref 5136890 Paying £200.80 - 250 per day.
- Lead, manage and develop services to drive organisational performance in delivering…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.