£35,000 jobs in Wells
You refined by:
£79,849 - £93,940 a year
- As Head of Infrastructure your duties will include:
- The following responsibilities, whilst not an exhaustive list, are required for successful execution of the…
£750 - £1,500 a week
- One of the Major Home Improvement Companies in the UK, require Self Employed Installers and Fitters for roof trims.
- And a sense of excitement about the future and what it holds.
- You will lead and support your management team in ensuring that company and manufacturer standards…
£45,000 a year
- There are currently over 4,000 workers on site.
- As Project Lead you will be part of an internal team and be responsible as a single point of contact with the…
£60,000 - £65,000 a year
- Amazing opportunity to join a growing national charity.
- Will suit a commercially-minded operations specialist.
- Displays a 'continuous improvement' attitude.
The Royal Marine sits in the heart of Yeovil and could be the opportunity you have been waiting for! The pub has a big community following and is a wet led…
£70,516 - £75,328 a year
- Temporary/fixed term until January 2022.
- This role will lead a significant and complex programme of work to transform services for families and children across…
£55,040 - £58,050 a year
- Bristol has undergone significant changes, and evidence confirms that the EPS remains well respected;
- Both in relation to casework, and supporting the new…
£68,011 - £79,982 a year
- Grade S2 - £68,011 - £79,982 per annum.
- R00821 Head of Department - Creative and Cultural Industries - Candidate Pack.pdf.
£34,788 - £37,849 a year
- The Council's Street Works Team is responsible for managing all aspects of road works and events that take place on our highway network.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.