£35,000 jobs in Wells
You refined by:
£33,797 - £48,017 a year
- This role in the Avon Longitudinal Study of Parents and Children (ALSPAC) is particularly important for the study.
£60,905 - £62,727 a year
- Deputy Head of Department: Art and Design.
- Grade J - £60,905 - £62,727 per annum.
- R00878 - Art and Design DHoD Candidate Pack.pdf.
£45,000 a year
- Business Unit: UK Facilities Management.
- There are currently over 4,000 workers on site.
- As Project Lead you will be part of an internal team and be responsible…
- The Resourcing & Talent Advisor will undertake recruitment for a particular team / genre and manage an end to end pro-active resourcing service.
£15,000 - £16,000 a month
- Managing with integrity, honesty and knowledge to promote the culture, values and mission.
- Providing coaching and guidance to the store team towards ensuring…
£52,000 a year
- Responsible for business development and for leading on the assistive technology strategy, you will also provide direction and oversight to staff and trustees…
£51,034 a year
- In this new; pivotal role, Head of Contracts, you will lead and manage a specialist research contracts team in support of the University’s ambition to continue…
- Technology Consulting Summer Internship Programme.
£18 - £25 an hour
- WA Consultants are looking for an Office and Finance Administrator based in Somerset.
- The role is to provide general office adminstration duties including PA…
£52,057 a year
- You will lead and coordinate a programme of work to support the business in delivering it’s People Strategy.
- Chartered membership of the Chartered Institute of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.