£35,000 jobs in Pontyclun
£45,000 a year
- Youll create innovative designs that will help them achieve their aspirations, guaranteeing the sale by attending to every detail and placing customer…
£42,457 a year
- MW WDM(S&T) Cardiff Direct (894093) G1.
- From establishing safety arrangements to checking the quality of work, youll direct and inspire the success of a team…
£52,306 - £60,983 a year
- Principal Public Health Practitioner (Wider Determinants of Health).
- We are looking for someone who can build and strengthen alliances with national and local…
£55,871 - £65,097 a year
- The post holder will be responsible for the management of the FSA’s local authority partnership function and for ensuring FSA communications with local…
£61,777 - £72,597 a year
- We achieve this by providing professional and technical estates related services to the Department for Health and Social Services at the Welsh Government (WG)…
Transport for Wales
£51,719 a year
- Specifically, we are looking for people who:
- Understand what our customers want and put customer service first.
- What else you need to know:
£46,458 - £54,243 a year
- Be an experienced digital and agile professional, with a track record of setting the vision for, and leading strategic delivery of, digital services, coaching…
- Excellent opportunity to work with a top pharmaceutical company for an experienced Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, or commercially aware graduate/trainee…
£77,779 - £100,978 a year
- Applications are invited for an exciting new post as Consultant General Paediatrician working an average of 10 sessions per week based at the Children’s…
£30,606 - £48,124 a year
- It is an exciting time to join the Health Board with reconfiguration of the Critical Care footprint and planned expansion of our services in line with growing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.