£35,000 jobs in Pontardawe
£40,806 - £47,947 a year
- The PMO Lead plays a vital role in supporting BIS in the delivery of desired business change initiatives aligned to DCWW Business Investment Plan and Strategy.
£46,696 - £53,700 a year
- Within this role you will lead and oversee the delivery of hard and soft facilities management services initially via an existing PFI contract which terminates…
Welsh Revenue Authority
£61,090 - £71,475 a year
- The Welsh Revenue Authority (WRA) is the first non-ministerial department of Welsh Government.
- The WRA is responsible for collecting and managing the first two…
£37,026 a year
- Taking a lead role in ensuring that Service Charge is successfully implemented and its recovery is streamlined, efficient and maximises value for money for our…
- An exciting opportunity exists for a Head of HSEQ role to join our prestigious Wales & Borders project, based out of Treforest.
- Day to day tasks will include:
- The Procurement Business Partner will support colleagues throughout the business to procure (buy or obtain) goods or services.
- You will also be responsible for:
£37,849 a year
- RCT Council is currently looking for 2 experienced and dedicated Conference Chair and Independent Reviewing Officers to join our long established and well…
£36,210 a year
- To assist in the delivery of an effective, innovative, customer focused property servicing and compliance regime that ensures our built assets and estates…
£35,000 a year
- You have the chance to join a large manufacturing business as their HSE Coordinator based in South Wales.
- The Health, Safety & Environmental Coordinator will…
St David Recruitment Services
- £Competitive Salary + Amazing Benefits.
- Pension (defined benefit scheme)– up t0 8% employer contribution.
- The focus of the role will be to provide leadership…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.