£35,000 jobs in Monmouth
You refined by:
£38,813 - £41,675 a year
- Grade 11, £38,813 - £41,675 per annum.
- This is advertised on behalf of Caerphilly Borough Council in partnership with Newport City Council.
£48,231 a year
- The Blue Book Co-ordinator role will require the ability to bring together people to enable the delivery of a range of activities.
£37,891 - £40,782 a year
- To determine contested trade mark opposition and cancellation proceedings on their merits from the papers filed by the parties.
- Please refer to job description.
£37,600 a year
- A career that is simply life-changing.
- Location: Gwent South Wales - Community Based Role.
- Contract: Fixed Term Contract for 18 Months – Possible extension.
£37,000 a year
- This is your chance to experience life at Lidl and all it has to offer, the programme is rotational, taking you on a 2 year learning curve and giving you the…
£53,805 - £69,951 a year
- This is a Direct Hire Solicitation for Cyber Workforce Positions.
- Your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a selection is made.
Welsh Ambulance Service NHS Trust
£44,606 - £50,819 a year
- As part of the on going transformation of the Welsh Ambulance Service NHS Trust (WAST) we are looking to appoint a Head of Transformation to lead the newly…
- Job Description Defence & Intelligence Specialist.
- Would you like to work for an organisation with over 40 years’ experience delivering secure, mission-critical…
£37,849 - £41,675 a year
- GRADE: Band J SCP 35 - 39 (£37,849 - £41,675 per annum).
- LOCATION: Base Usk and across the Monmouthshire locality.
- Children at the heart of what we do.
£46,000 a year
- Wren Kitchens is the UK's number one kitchen retailer!
- Wren is a privately-owned, family-run business which is passionate about kitchens and delivering a world…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.