£35,000 jobs in High Blantyre
You refined by:
£37,000 a year
- Please note that applications close 31st December 2019 and assessments will be held early 2020.
- We’re looking for a total people person with pallet-loads of…
£36,982 - £39,221 a year
- Contribute to the work of the Social Work Learning and Development Team with a specific focus on delivering the development needs of allocated workforce service…
£32,817 - £40,332 a year
- Fixed Term (up to 6 months).
- The Grants and Contracts Service within Research and Knowledge Exchange Services requires a Digital Communications Officer to…
£35,000 a year
- Team Leader – Glasgow and Irvine.
- 40 hours, working 5 out of 7 days.
- Up to £35,000 plus bonus, free Sky products + benefits.
- What will I be doing?
£63,570 - £74,710 a year
- The Head of Workforce leads the distinct HR functions of workforce planning (Board & Health and Care Staffing), workforce solutions (job evaluation and staff…
£47,626 - £52,047 a year
- New Head of Service Opportunity.
- This role could be the perfect opportunity for you!
- Bield now have a rare opportunity for an ambitious Head of Policy and…
£37,570 - £44,688 a year
- The Improvement Team has a vacancy for an Improvement Advisor to cover the North Health and Social Care Partnership.
£62,629 - £69,935 a year
- We encourage candidates who are disabled, from a minority ethnic community and those who are care experienced, due to under-representation in our workforce.
£46,000 a year
- Wren Kitchens is the UK's number one kitchen retailer!
- Wren is famous for having the biggest range of kitchens.
- What's great about working for us?
£37,418 - £45,241 a year
- Co-ordinating a Scottish response to relevant policies from the UK Government Industrial.
- Strategy across a range of stakeholders.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.