£35,000 jobs in Exeter EX3
- For more information, visit www.lumentum.com.
- In this position you will join a collaborative Talent Acquisition and HR team to support Lumentum’s recruiting…
- Do you have proven experience civil engineering project coordination and development?
- What will you be doing?
- As our Adoptions Lead, you will deliver developer,…
- Due to growth of the existing team, we have a fantastic opportunity within our Rail & Electrification Business Unit for an ambitious and talented Site Agent.
- Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Site Agent to join our Gas & Water business unit to work in Exeter.
- Client satisfaction on the contract.
- Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Earthworks Roadworks Foreman to join our Regional team to work in Devonport, Plymouth.
- To be responsible for the leadership and development of teams within the sector.
- Managing and being accountable for commercial and resourcing arrangements of…
- To succeed in this role you must have experience with air dispersion modelling and air quality legislation and have a desire to make a positive difference to…
- Due to growth of the existing team, we have a fantastic opportunity within our Rail & Electrification Business Unit for an ambitious and talented Sub Agent.
- As a Placement Student role within the Software team, you will help to innovate and develop software subsystems for our Simulator Products based on leading-edge…
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- Alongside this there are extensive training development opportunities with paid mandatory training, support for flexible working and access to an On-site Ofsted…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.