£35,000 jobs in Chesterfield S43
£85,000 a year
- Up to £85,000 per annum.
- Lead, motivate, manage and develop the PMO function and take overall responsibility for the quality delivery of a broad range of…
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- A large educational organisation based in Sheffield.
- We are looking for someone with a passion for organisation, who is looking to use and develop excellent…
£63,432 - £71,409 a year
- Derbyshire Constabulary spends in excess of £180m of public money annually.
- The post-holder will be the Deputy S151 Officer responsible for leading the…
£41,526 - £49,553 a year
- The successful candidate will join a team of enthusiastic, committed and friendly staff who deliver pre-registration and post-registration nursing, allied…
£15 - £25 an hour
- Extra Time is looking for an experienced sports coach to deliver PE lessons and after school clubs near Bakewell in Derbyshire.
- Contract Type : Full Time Permanent.
- Also delivering the solution with configuration, testing, training and support.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- The Service Operations Coordinator is responsible for the overall day to day management of escalations, incident monitoring, aged tickets, departmental…
- Taking ownership of the quality of testing and the test strategy across multiple scrum teams.
- Leading, motivating and coaching a team of Testers.
£36,300 - £45,999 a year
- We are currently looking a skilled Project Supervisor to join our Pipeline Maintenance Centre (PMC) team, you’ll ensure delivery of the In Line Inspection…
£32,000 - £38,000 a year
- £32,000 - £38,000 depending on experience + car allowance + discretionary bonus.
- Salary: Starting from £32,000 - £38,000 depending on experience + car allowance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.