£35,000 jobs in Bray
You refined by:
£37,119 a year
- Maintaining the rail network is a full time job.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
- Because theres no room for compromise.
£46,000 a year
- Wren Kitchens is the UK's number one kitchen retailer!
- Welcome customers into our showroom, establish their needs and wants and give them a guide price of their…
£33,804 - £38,775 a year
- For an informal discussion about the post please contact Laurence Moore, Planning Manager on 01753 875346.
- This is an open advert and interviews will be held…
£54,068 - £62,745 a year
Frimley Health Foundation Trust will soon be embarking on the delivery of our 2020 - 2025 strategy, 'Future FHFT'. Our strategy is designed to deliver our…
£77,070 a year
- This Youth Ambitions role is a senior position which will take overall responsibility for co-ordinating Hammersmith & Fulham’s approach to supporting young…
£39,676 a year
- Salary - £39,676.41 (including Shift Allowance) plus Bonus and Exceptional Benefits.
- We are now recruiting a Lead Operator for our site in Slough.
£52,234 - £57,034 a year
- This is a great opportunity to lead the development of the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead’s strategy for sustainability and tackling climate change and…
- About Costain and your project.
- You will use your expertise and knowledge to partner with clients, providing sound professional consultancy advice to improve…
£35,934 - £41,675 a year
- Fixed term for 9 months (Maternity cover).
- You will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- How we will support you.
- Initial 24 days annual leave.
£35,211 - £40,792 a year
- Working within the Liaison Services Team, and with direction from the Liaison Services Manager, you will be responsible for the library collections, including…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.