£35,000 jobs in Belfast BT29
£33,797 - £40,322 a year
- You will be contributing to the provision of a quality centralised admissions service to prospective students (pre and post application), University Faculties,…
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and…
£52,590 - £60,939 a year
- The University wishes to appoint an outstanding leader to the position of Head of Estates for our campuses located within the Greater Belfast area.
£37,272 - £40,979 a year
- DEPARTMENT: Public Prosecution Service for Northern Ireland (PPS).
- Working with a team of lawyers and investigators on a client matter involving large volumes of correspondence and documentation.
- A consolidated Approval process ensures all non-employee headcount and spend requests receive approval from authorized commodity approvers and requests are in…
£37,500 a year
- With the redevelopment of stores and their Showrooms across the estate, we’re on the lookout for creative and customer focussed team members.
- They are developing solutions which provide compliance to legislation, drive efficiency for end user and offer new smart technologies.
£35,865 - £51,063 a year
- Percentage hours of full time post (Academic Only).
- The School of Applied Social and Policy Sciences is a leading hub for criminology and criminal justice…
£40,071 a year
- You will have a strong skill set in securing funding from a range of sources including grants (regional, national and international), charitable trusts and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.