£30,000 jobs in Woking GU21
£30,094 a year
- You will be responsible for ensuring the security and safety of children and supporting them day to day in the custodial environment.
- Be at least 18 years old.
£21,881 - £39,587 a year
- Can you provide customer's with a feeling of safety, security and welcome?
- Are you able to work within set rules and regulations while still prioritising a…
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- We are seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant for the Department of Metabolism, Digestion and Reproduction.
- The role is full time and open ended.
£37,119 a year
- Maintaining the rail network is a full time job.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
- Because theres no room for compromise.
£32,235 - £38,055 a year
- Skills and Employment Project Officer.
- Up to 1 year fixed term contract.
- As a Council, we are coordinating and supporting a range of employment and skills…
£32,532 a year
- Forwards, and that means we help keep the economy moving, too.
- To provide possession protection and support as directed by the possession management staff…
£29,057 - £36,134 a year
- An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated and proactive individual to take up the post of Project Support Officer within the Estates…
£32,817 - £35,845 a year
- We are seeking a three talented Faculty Content Officers (one for each of our diverse faculties) to create engaging content that supports the reputation/profile…
£44,347 - £50,549 a year
- The core elements of the Schools Team Early Intervention Worker role are the development and delivery of Early Intervention and Prevention models for children…
£32,000 a year
- These include nearly two thousand manuscripts in Burmese, Pali, Shan and other languages of Myanmar (Burma), while the printed books collection is strong in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.