£30,000 jobs in Wigan WN1
You refined by:
£37,395 a year
- By 2020 we will set the standard for rail travel in the North and beyond.
- To be considered for the role you should be self motivated and work well within a team…
£30,507 - £32,878 a year
- As Climate Change and Environmental Projects Officer, you will work with elected members to develop the council’s Climate Change Strategy, providing leadership…
£56,093 - £56,943 a year
- Management & Employee Core Expected Behaviours.
- Email details to a friend.
- Find out more about working for the Council by downloading our Recruitment Pack.
£24,177 - £40,128 a year
- Taking pride in what you do.
- To join us as a Police Officer you must:
- Be over the age of 18.
- Have a degree in any subject.
- Balfour Beatty has an exciting opportunity for a Training Co-Ordinator to join our Gas & Water business unit to work in Worsley.
£32,816 - £40,322 a year
- NNUF RADER is a new national facility focussed on analysis of environmental materials including radioactive samples.
- Appointment will always be made on merit.
£45,000 a year
- Whether youre greeting customers for the first time in store or visiting them in their own homes, you'll take time to listen to their wants and needs and…
£75,000 a year
- Bolton and Wigan Strategic Partnership.
- We are looking for an energetic person, with experience of effective strategic programme management of large scale ICT…
- We offer research-informed specialist programmes which benefit from close relationships with the cultural industries.
- Performance, English and Creative Writing.
£30,395 - £35,211 a year
- Analysis and Evaluation Officer – Grade 6.
- Salary in the range of £30,395 to £35,211 per annum.
- Closing date for applications is 12.00 noon on Tuesday 3…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.