£30,000 jobs in Wigan WN1
£32,029 a year
- Position Title: House Project Lead.
- Salary: Grade 7 £29,636 to £32,878 (Bar at £32,029) per annum.
- Contract Type: Full Time, Time Limited Role until 30 November…
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English.
- 2020 start dates: January, March, May, July & September.
- As a Retail Graduate, you will help provide a suite…
£34,189 - £38,460 a year
“A great success story… an institution that improves and impresses year after year” – Times Higher Education. We are recognised for our outstanding…
£32,000 a year
- Are you a talented hair and make-up artist looking for a role working within our Studio?
- Do you have experience working in a fast-paced studio, able to…
£61,777 - £72,597 a year
- Extensive experience is required in adoption of new healthcare innovations into NHS practice, protecting the intellectual property developed within MFT by our…
£68,526 - £74,175 a year
- Position Title: Senior School Quality Assurance Officer.
- Salary: SS2 £68,526 - £74,175 per annum.
- Contract Type: Permanent Full Time.
- Client Services Co-ordinator - MMB (Mercer Marsh Benefits) - Manchester.
- The successful candiate will work with MMB as an Employee Benefits Administrator/Client…
£29,803 - £37,524 a year
- A dynamic and interesting role, the successful candidate should bring a proven track record of providing advice to businesses, a practical and technical…
- Lead Analyst, Client Onboarding/Transitions/Conversions/KYC - Under minimal direction, onboards clients, opens and closes accounts and handles transitions and…
- The Trust Administration team manages a large portfolio of high net worth private family trusts and charitable trusts covering a wide variety of assets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.