£30,000 jobs in Todmorden OL14
You refined by:
£32,236 - £39,609 a year
- The Division of Campus Life within the University’s Directorate for the Student Experience encompasses four central non-academic support services:
£27,763 - £34,108 a year
- Permanent, 37 hours per week.
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional individual to join Huddersfield Business School in the new role of Student…
£30,507 - £32,878 a year
- If you are committed to making a difference to our environment and have a strong understanding of climate change issues facing organisations of today then we…
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust are proud to host the team who will run the Optimal Pathway Groups on behalf of the West Yorkshire and…
£30,000 a year
- Circa £30,000 per annum including excellent benefits (based on a 39 hour full time week with overtime).
- Typical attendance will be between 08:30 and 17:30…
- Business Need / Purpose of Role.
- We are looking for a dynamic, intelligent and highly organised PA.
- The successful candidate will keep working life running…
£30,000 a year
- Personal Assistant to the CEO in Beauty.
- £30-35K + fab bens + 25 days hols + 40% discounts.
- Incredibly successful Beauty ecommerce business known for luxury and…
£32,816 - £40,322 a year
- We have an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest and most dynamic careers services in UK higher education.
£34,000 a year
- This role is about being our asbestos safety expert and managing the delivery of regional/national contracts to ensure customers are kept safe from any…
£26,800 - £35,750 a year
- Full time 35 hours a week.
- We are looking for a Content Creator (manager level) specialising in video production to join our team to spearhead the content…
Be the first to see new £30,000 jobs in Todmorden OL14
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.