£30,000 jobs in Thornbury
£30,507 - £32,878 a year
- Containing two leading Universities and with historic strengths in the arts, technology, engineering and design, B&NES is home to many creative thinkers and…
£56,345 a year
- East Midlands, North East, Wales, South West, Yorkshire and the Humber, Eastern, West Midlands, London, North West, South East.
- We offer 25 days annual leave.
£29,344 - £30,813 a year
- 1.12 months Fixed term to cover maternity leave.
- The Office for Students (OfS) was established by the Higher Education and Research Act in 2017 and became fully…
£27,511 - £32,817 a year
- The Management Accounts Assistant role supports the budgetary and financial management of the University.
- You will be AAT or equivalent qualified or CCAB or…
£30,465 a year
- The key responsibilities of the role are outlined below.
- However, this is an overview of the role and is not exhaustive.
- At BuroHappold, we’re passionate about great engineering.
- We are a holistic engineering practice, where engineers are more than just human calculators, they’re…
- Our vacation schemes are open to penultimate year law students, final year students of any degree discipline, graduates and those considering a change in career…
£33,797 - £38,017 a year
- As a strategic enabler for the University, we will harness digital capabilities to deliver exceptional value and world class services.
- No agencies at this time.
£40,000 a year
- We have PhD position (“Early Stage Researchers”, ESRs) to be funded by the Marie-Skłodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network *ENLIGHT'EM*.
- Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services.
- In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.