£30,000 jobs in Swiss Cottage
£35,000 - £42,000 a year
- Based inthe City of London this Top University provides Education across the Capital.
- The Student Finance Officer is responsible for the following duties:
£45,000 - £50,000 a year
- An educational organisation based in London.
- The PA and Project Assistant to CEO will be responsible for:
- Diary and inbox management of CEO.
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- You will primarily be responsible for supporting the CEO who is very well known in his field.
- He is very entrepreneurial, creative and hard working.
£33,000 - £36,000 a year
- Provide high quality customer focused service.
- Oversee homeowner queries following Sage's service standards, polices and procedures.
£34,000 a year
- Our client is a international Executive Search firm.
- Our client is an international Executive search firm looking to recruit a permanent Project Administrator…
£35,000 a year
- The EA to CEO will be responsible for:
- Undertaking research on behalf of the CEO.
- Preparing agendas, reports and presentations.
- The EA to CEO will have:
£36,000 - £48,000 a year
- The client are a well established, global Financial Services firm, specialising in Investment/Asset management.
£28,000 - £32,000 a year
- An educational organisation in London.
- The Assistant EA to CEO will be responsible for:
- Providing full support to CEO.
- The Assistant EA to CEO will have:
£32,000 - £35,000 a year
- The client manages £2.5 billion worth of assets for over 9,000 investors invested in income funds and estate planning solutions.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Working with the Manager to ensure the Management Reporting and Statutory Reporting of corporate & fund entities.
- Degree educated with a 2:1 or higher.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.