£30,000 jobs in Swiss Cottage
£33,106 a year
- Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Director’s Office at Tate working as Executive Assistant to the…
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- You will coordinate the implementation of a new database to ensure strategic contact management, provide support to the newly appointed Academic Leader for…
- The main administrative responsibilities will include complex diary management and prioritisation;
- Taking minutes for team meetings and key project meetings;
£37,000 a year
- Please note that applications close 31st December 2019 and assessments will be held early 2020.
- We’re looking for a total people person with pallet-loads of…
£29,270 - £32,080 a year
- We are seeking an enthusiastic administrator to join the Faculty Education Office (Medicine) as Summer School Assistant.
£35,670 a year
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen in the Girls’ Rights and Youth Team at Plan International UK, to cover the maternity leave of our Youth Engagement Officer.
£34,403 - £37,259 a year
- We are looking for an additional Disability Adviser to join our team who support disabled students, including those with specific learning difficulties and…
£30,350 a year
- The School of Advanced Study is seeking to appoint a Registry Fees Officer on a part-time, fixed-term (12 months) basis.
- The School of Advanced Study.
£180 a day
- This is a temp to perm opportunity initially paying £180 per day + exceptional bonus & benefits.
- Our client currently seeks to appoint an individual to join…
£38,006 - £46,627 a year
- The part-time Student Counsellor will work with other members of the Student Counselling and Mental Health Advice Service team to provide an integrated,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.