£30,000 jobs in Sunningdale
If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here…
£33,243 - £34,986 a year
- Job type: Full-time 35 hours.
- Closing date: Wednesday 11 December 2019.
- Contract Type: Fixed term, 18 months.
- Salary: £33,243 - £34,986 pa (SO2).
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- We are seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant for the Department of Metabolism, Digestion and Reproduction.
- The role is full time and open ended.
£30,094 a year
- You will be responsible for ensuring the security and safety of children and supporting them day to day in the custodial environment.
- Be at least 18 years old.
£37,119 a year
- Maintaining the rail network is a full time job.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
- Because theres no room for compromise.
£32,235 - £38,055 a year
- Skills and Employment Project Officer.
- Up to 1 year fixed term contract.
- As a Council, we are coordinating and supporting a range of employment and skills…
£30,176 - £34,403 a year
- We are seeking a Student Support Coordinator to assist Student Support Services to deliver exceptional Disability, Wellbeing and Counselling services.
£32,532 a year
- Forwards, and that means we help keep the economy moving, too.
- To provide possession protection and support as directed by the possession management staff…
£29,002 - £32,371 a year
- We are looking for a Parenting Worker to join our team at a time of exciting and positive change.
- As a Parenting Worker for Achieving for Children, you will be…
£28,122 - £37,316 a year
- You will be based at our headquarters in either Leeds or London, and will undertake several work placements over three years in your preferred location.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.