£30,000 jobs in Stoke-on-Trent ST8
£45,000 a year
- Whether youre greeting customers for the first time in store or visiting them in their own homes, you'll take time to listen to their wants and needs and…
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- A band 6 22.5hrs PW has arisen in our dynamic Out of Hours Team.
- The Out of Hours team is looking for an enthusiastic , self -motivated, proactive innovative…
£35,718 - £40,073 a year
- Head of Communications (Cheadle, Cheshire).
- Our central office is based in Cheadle, Stockport and our services are mostly in and around Greater Manchester and…
Norris Bank Primary
£2,587 a month
- Part Time 6.25 hours per week Monday to Friday.
- Main purpose of the job:
- To be responsible to the Headteacher or the Mid-Day Supervisor, under the overall…
- Works closely with manufacturing staff to ensure the unit meets customer expectations on delivery and product quality.
- Post Compounding check and Release.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Calls will come in, your clients have problems, only you can solve.
- They'll need live software support, project support, will have queries to resolve and…
- One of the Major Home Improvement Companies in the UK, require Self Employed Installers and Fitters for UPVC window, doors and roof trims.
- Finance Business Partner - Non-FM Operations.
- Salary from £54,500 with a potential on-target bonus of 18%, a car allowance of £5,500, full family healthcare…
£27.97 an hour
- We currently have the following shifts available:
- Rate of pay £27.97 per hour.
- We are also looking for Triage Clinicians to join our bank of casual workers,…
£41,846 a year
- Required – Easter 2020 or September 2020.
- Head of Key Stage 3 and Senior Mental Health Lead (teaching staff).
- Responsible for Key Stage 3 and work strategically…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.