£30,000 jobs in Pacific Quay
£32,817 - £36,914 a year
- Closing date: Friday, 13 December 2019.
- In particular, this role will look to leverage existing corporate and alumni relationships, as well as foster new ones…
£37,418 - £45,241 a year
- Co-ordinating a Scottish response to relevant policies from the UK Government Industrial.
- Strategy across a range of stakeholders.
£30,000 a year
- What does the job entail?
- To contribute to the management team and show a united front when dealing with outside bodies and workshop staff.
£28,331 - £31,866 a year
- Salary range: £28,331-£31,866 pro rata, per annum.
- Closing date: Sunday, 5 January 2020.
- The University of Strathclyde is expanding its online provision…
£29,329 - £33,894 a year
- The Scottish Qualifications Authority is Scotland’s national awarding and accreditation body.
- We are trusted to oversee thousands of qualifications that are…
£32,817 - £40,322 a year
- FTE: 1.0 (35 hours per week).
- Closing date: 5 January 2020.
- The Continuous Improvement Directorate plays a key role in driving cultural change in the planning,…
£29,759 - £34,087 a year
- The role is wide ranging and requires a flexible approach to work.
- The main duties of this role include:
- Working in partnership with managers, providing advice…
- Who we are looking for.
- The T&D Professional Qualification (PQ) team are responsible for designing & delivering PQ training to our business and are looking for…
£25,642 - £36,319 a year
- The post involves direct working with young people who, because of difficulties in the community (e.g. offending), are unable to remain at home and who, at the…
£47,504 - £59,229 a year
- In April 2019, the First Minister recognised a 'global climate emergency' and, following the passage of the Climate Change Bill, Scotland will now be required…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.