£30,000 jobs in Llandaff
£43,096 - £55,371 a year
- The role of Assistant Head of Business is an exciting opportunity to lead on the development of Barnardo's fostering and adoption services across Wales.
£28,890 - £32,000 a year
- Responsible to: Senior Veterinary Post (Wales) and Regulatory Team APHA (GB).
- To be the expert point of contact for external enforcement partners, in particular…
£42,457 a year
- Department Name MW WDM(S&T) Cardiff Direct (894093) G1.
- From establishing safety arrangements to checking the quality of work, youll direct and inspire the…
£30,000 a year
- The Collections department is ultimately responsible for the minimisation of bad debt and the support and guidance of our customers in financial difficulty.
£36,710 - £42,215 a year
- Salary: Band 07 (£36,710 - £42.215).
- Location: (Wales – base location to be confirmed with the successful candidate – options in East, West or North Wales).
Julian Hodge Bank
- Working alongside the Mortgages Compliance Manager in the Mortgages Department, the successful candidate will be responsible for first line compliance oversight…
£55,871 - £65,097 a year
- The post holder will be responsible for the management of the FSA’s local authority partnership function and for ensuring FSA communications with local…
£35,993 - £42,345 a year
- Retail Lead - Wales and West.
- Based from one of our sites in Wales and the West (with travel throughout the region).
- 26 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Due to continued expansion and increased business levels they now have the requirement for a Trainee/Junior IFA to join their team.
£58,873 - £67,301 a year
- You’ll be influencing the organisation, setting out ways of working by:
- Defining and controlling the financial stewardship (policy, controls and risk) of the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.