£30,000 jobs in Llandaff
£35,993 - £42,345 a year
- Retail Lead - Wales and West.
- Based from one of our sites in Wales and the West (with travel throughout the region).
- 26 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- The Procurement Business Partner will support colleagues throughout the business to procure (buy or obtain) goods or services.
- You will also be responsible for:
£30,951 a year
- Your new role: The Finance Department is looking for a Finance Officer to join the Management Accounting Team on a permanent basis.
£35,000 a year
- Acorn Recruitment is searching for a Planning Assistant to work with a large-scale organisation on the outskirts of Cardiff.
- What the role will involve:
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Due to continued expansion and increased business levels they now have the requirement for a Trainee/Junior IFA to join their team.
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- We will also not be contacting candidates until after the end date mentioned below.*.
- The Head of Governance, Risk and Compliance and Company Secretary will…
£45,000 - £60,000 a year
- Legal 500 ranked employment team is seeking an employment associate or senior employment associate to join their rapidly growing team based in Cardiff.
£30,702 a year
- Working Hours: 37 hours per week.
- Closing date: 23.59pm on Sunday 2nd February.
- In this Maintenance Officer role you will assist in the delivery of an effective…
- From our Cardiff team we conduct work for some of the largest banks and other financial institutions, including handling a wide range of disputes such as…
£32,640 a year
- Working out of one of our Southern Depots in Avonmouth, the role of our Depot Transport Planner – South is to produce daily transport plans for the depot…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.