£30,000 jobs in Llandaff
£30,000 a year
- A strong Bookkeeper is required for an all encompassing Finance position with a very successful SME based in Cardiff.
£37,000 - £45,000 a year
- The client / what's on offer:
- Market leading property services organisation.
- A competitive salary of up to £40,000, depending upon experience.
Julian Hodge Bank
- Working alongside the Mortgages Compliance Manager in the Mortgages Department, the successful candidate will be responsible for first line compliance oversight…
£30,951 a year
- Avon and Somerset Police are seeking individuals to join our wider policing family and help us deliver outstanding policing for everyone within our communities.
- Our Employment team includes over 220 qualified lawyers across our global office network.
- As the largest team within the Eversheds Sutherland Human Resources…
£33,073 - £37,805 a year
- Salary: Band 6 (£33,073 - £37,805).
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays.
- Career development opportunities including professional chartership.
£28,785 - £32,878 a year
- An opportunity has arisen within the Strategic Property and Valuation Team for an enthusiastic individual who ideally has experience of working within the…
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- The overall purpose of the role is to ensure that resources are managed efficiently and effectively in order to optimise the use of skills and resources to…
- The Procurement Business Partner will support colleagues throughout the business to procure (buy or obtain) goods or services.
- You will also be responsible for:
£35,993 - £42,345 a year
- Retail Lead - Wales and West.
- Based from one of our sites in Wales and the West (with travel throughout the region).
- 26 days’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.