£30,000 jobs in Lanarkshire
£33,329 a year
- At this time of uncertainty, our roles offer challenge and security knowing that we have the relevant home working technology to allow flexible working.
- As a Production Planner, you will be responsible for delivering tactical activities of purchasing goods and services from defined contracts with stated terms…
£40,000 a year
- Instead, you’ll be out there at the Roadside or members’ homes, dealing directly with breakdowns, providing technical support and delivering the type of…
- As our Quality Control Inspector, you will be responsible for working across multiple teams to ensure quality is being maintained in all factors of production.
- Placing orders within an appropriate timeline.
- Cross functional interaction will be required.
- Buying within the correct timeline to facilitate the production…
£39,300 - £46,006 a year
- Should have a Masters in public health or be working towards a Masters degree in public health, or have a postgraduate qualification plus an advanced level of…
- You will greet each client and offer support, guidance and expertise, managing payments and future bookings confidently.
- As a Group Leader, you will be responsible for supervising a production team on the manufacturing floor, and driving all factors of production.
- The role will be split 50/50 between document control and office administration.
- Reception and meeting room servicing.
£31,800 - £39,169 a year
- The role will contribute to tangible, sustainable improvement in safety, experience and outcomes of care, using the quality improvement framework.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.