£30,000 jobs in Knightsbridge
£33,948 - £37,842 a year
- As part of Barnet’s drive for continuous improvement we are looking for an enthusiastic, positive person to undertake the role of Child Exploitation, Gangs and…
£37,000 a year
- Please note that applications close 31st December 2019 and assessments will be held early 2020.
- We’re looking for a total people person with pallet-loads of…
£31,361 - £34,845 a year
- The candidate will be proactive and focused on the identification and attribution of online subjects it and therefore demands an Intelligence Office with an…
£35,000 - £50,000 a year
- Silver Saints is London's premier professional handyman service.
- Although we welcome handymen who have extensive experience of working in central London on four…
£30,000 - £34,000 a year
- Can you see yourself working in a construction site environment?
- Do you have experience with new build properties?
- Keeping up to date with NHBC Insurance.
£35,274 - £45,113 a year
- The Royal Veterinary College is ranked first in world.
- We are looking for a colleague to join the Digital Learning team in the department of Learning and…
£35,274 - £39,406 a year
- Your primary contributions will be 1) to develop a neuro-mechanical simulation of a reaching arm;
- To simulate how reaching performance changes with age;
£35,274 a year
- We are looking for a Researcher with a keen interest in microbiology, infectious diseases, antimicrobial resistance and the development of non-antibiotic…
£200 - £250 a day
- Our client we are looking for a Planner who has had experience working on construction and fit out projects, ideally with another main contractor previously.
Arlington Resource Management
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Bookkeeper (Friendly Local Accountancy Practice).
- Our client is a friendly local firm of Chartered Accountants in North London, renowned for looking after its…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.