£30,000 jobs in Kingskerswell
You refined by:
- Regional role covering stores Torquay, Paignton and Newton Abbot.
- Partnering with multiple General Store Managers to create a people plan that is aligned to the…
- Non Malignant Haematology Cancer Nurse Specialist.
- Band 7 - Possible Band 6 Development Opportunity.
- The post requires vision, innovation and the ability to…
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- An opportunity has arisen within the Newton Abbot Community Nurse Team (now includes Bovey Tracey and Chudleigh area) for a full time Band 7 Community Matron…
£85,063 - £94,571 a year
- Assistant Director, Planning, Housing and Climate Emergency.
- Torbay Council is a unitary authority and is therefore responsible for the full range of local…
£31,371 - £33,799 a year
- This job also attracts a £1500 PA Market Supplement.
- We are seeking a Valuer on a permanent contract to join us to provide a professional estate management…
£40,949 - £50,159 a year
- Interview date: 4 March 2020.
- Torbay SEN are seeking 2 additional Educational Psychologists, registered with the HCPC, to join the Educational Psychology and…
£35,845 a year
- College Operations (College of Medicine & Health).
- This part time (0.6FTE) post is available immediately on a permanent basis.
- 41 days leave per year.
- Senior Customer Service Advisor – Jewson Builders’ Merchants.
- Competitive Salary - Based in Newton Abbot, Devon.
- Think you could maintain a leading reputation?
£28,200 - £32,900 a year
- Contract: Permanent, Full-Time (37 hours per week – Monday to Friday).
- Salary: £28,200 – £32,900 per annum, dependent on experience.
- For more information, visit www.lumentum.com.
- In this position you will join a collaborative Talent Acquisition and HR team to support Lumentum’s recruiting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.