£30,000 jobs in Holmfirth HD9
£27,763 - £34,108 a year
- The Intersex: New Interdisciplinary Approaches (INIA) network is a large Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network (ITN) project funded by the European…
£4,654 a month
- Director of Teaching and Learning with responsibility for KS2 – Main/Upper Pay range with TLR2b (£4,654).
- We are keen to hear from skilled practitioners who…
- Based on information and instructions provided by your Translation Manager and Lead Translators, such as named freelances, required profile, skills, subject…
£30,000 a year
- Take ownership and develop organisations visions.
- Arranging internal/external meetings and travel arrangements.
- Competitive Salary +Pension + 23 days holiday.
£45,753 - £51,668 a year
- The Head of Investigations and Learning plays a key role in the delivery of safe, high quality care and services throughout the Trust.
£62,789 - £70,779 a year
- You will also work closely with CDIO colleagues and with customers to understand and help shape requirements.
- Proactively managing EIS Delivery risks, resources…
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- As a Senior Clinical Advisor you will focus on a single patient at any time, able to give them your full professional attention.
- 6-month Fixed Term Contract.
- As a Senior People Administrator, you will manage and take ownership of a process with high compliance and legislation within the…
£20 - £40 an hour
- Kirklees Pupil Referral Unit's / Specialist school settings.
- £20 - £40 per hour - dependant on experience.
- The roles can be based within a specialist provision…
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Reporting to the Creative Director, and alongside a Midweight Copywriter this Creative Copywriter role will take the lead in providing concepts and verbal…
- Hotel accommodation will be available to some staff as well as parking and meal provision.
£185 a day
- Outstanding subject knowledge in your chosen field to KS5.
- Plan and prepare for GCSE’s, A’ Levels.
- Have the highest expectations of achievement and behaviour.
£35,000 - £42,000 a year
- Project Co-ordinator - Manchester - £34k - £42k + Bonus + Benefits.
- An online technology specialist is seeking a commercially aware and technically experienced…
£30,000 per annum
£30,000 a year
- This role offers the flexibility for an individual to work 30 hours per week (allowing the individual to go full time if they wished in the future).
£29,359 - £32,950 a year
- Full time, fixed term for two years.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.