£30,000 jobs in Holmfirth HD9
- We are looking to recruit a Building Surveyor to join us to provide a specialist technical support service for Stockport Homes, working closely with range of…
£25 an hour
- Applicants will be required to carryout condition surveys on both primary and secondary schools in the North Manchester area.
- Placing an emphasis on the training, development and assessment of staff, we’re dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise.
- S/he will support team leaders, as well as colleagues, in providing a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients,…
£45,000 - £60,000 a year
- Our client is Chartered Building Surveying practice who provide the full range of high quality surveying services for residential and commercial properties.
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- You will also have excellent knowledge of Building and CDM regulations.
- Preparing and negotiating Landlords Schedules of Dilapidations, Landlords Appraisal and…
- Undertake adaptation schemes to their properties to improve their use of the environment.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with our clients and…
- We place great emphasis on staff training and development which allows us to provide an unrivalled level of service.
- Meticulous nature and an eye for detail.
We have removed 8 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.