£30,000 jobs in Holmfirth HD9
- Building, condition, dilapidation, asset surveys etc.
- Contract Administration, Project Management and Employer’s Agent.
- Able to build long-term relationships.
- This is a building surveying opportunity for a position at experienced graduate (sitting APC), Surveyor or Senior Surveyor level; the role would suit a RICS…
- We place great emphasis on staff training and development which allows us to provide an unrivalled level of service.
- Meticulous nature and an eye for detail.
£20.51 an hour
- Applicants must have experience of working on medium sized refurbishment projects on schools and public buildings up to the value of £750k.
- S/he will support team leaders, as well as colleagues, in providing a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes for our clients,…
£45,000 - £60,000 a year
- Our client is Chartered Building Surveying practice who provide the full range of high quality surveying services for residential and commercial properties.
£45,000 a year
- The successful candidate will be exposed to many sectors and will provide a full range of Building Surveying services, along with Contract Administration and…
£30,000 - £37,000 a year
- For over 20 years they have successfully delivered on some of the largest Commercial, Retail Projects and Roll Out programmes - from project inception to…
YOUNG TALENTED SURVEYORS LTD
- Ongoing training and support will be give to the successful surveyor.
- Have a RICS accredited degree and 5+ years experience.
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract.
- Placing an emphasis on the training, development and assessment of staff, we’re dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise.
We have removed 9 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.