£30,000 jobs in Gravesend
£33,759 - £37,413 a year
- Supporting the Complaints and Service Improvement Manager in their duties, you will take responsibility for resolving enquiries from members of the public, plus…
£36,908 a year
- £36,908 pro rata (3 days per week).
- We are advertising for a policy and practice adviser to join the Policy, Research and Public Affairs team, with an emphasis…
£32,676 - £37,297 a year
- The School of Population Health and Environmental Sciences (https://www.kcl.ac.uk/lsm/index.aspx) is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Executive…
UK Government - Local Government & Social Care Omb...
£35,440 - £46,953 a year
- Acting with the delegated authority of the Ombudsman, Investigators assess and investigate complaints made to the LGSCO.
- All are subject to business needs.
£49,717 a year
£34,943 - £42,914 a year
- This role will contribute to the successful delivery of UAL's international student recruitment strategy.
- Working within the University of the Arts London’s…
£30,000 a year
- Responding to a member query means that you do all the work from beginning to end to resolve the issue.
- You’ll help Bulb’s members on the phone, email and…
£35,000 a year
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Adviser.
- This is a newly created role reporting into our EDI Partner within the People Directorate.
- Role Title: Team Administration Support.
- Business: Retail Banking and Wealth Management.
- The purpose of the role is to provide general administrative support to…
£28,717 - £31,383 a year
- As Programme Officer you will support students and academic staff in one of our nine faculties.
- You will be the first point of contact for queries, whether face…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.