£30,000 jobs in Gravesend
£33,797 - £39,152 a year
- The main responsibilities of the role will include; providing one to one and group support to students, preparation of engaging and informative career related…
£51,034 - £59,135 a year
- Following the development of an enhanced Schools and Colleges Engagement Strategic Plan, supported by incremental investment, we are seeking an inspirational,…
- The achievement of personal production targets.
- Adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Adhering to the quality standards that have been laid out…
- Kennedys is looking for a Financial Operations Database Administrator to join our Financial Operations team based in Chelmsford.
- What do we have to offer?
£903 a week
- Training provided to meet clients specific needs.
- We are seeking Care Assistants who are compassionate, caring and good listeners who can commit to working…
- Essex County Council (ECC) is one of the largest and most dynamic local authorities in the UK.
- The Campaign Advisor will be involved in managing multiple…
- Kennedys is looking for a Legal Administrator to join our Chelmsford office.
- The role will include working on court documents, identifying key dates/deadlines,…
£30,001 - £40,000 a year
- As Field Team Leader you will provide strong, dynamic leadership and direction to your team.
- Supporting and equipping them to operate and maintain flood risk…
£30,000 a year
- Working closely with the rest of the team you'll be promoting and selling our kitchen products and growing our local business by opening new accounts through…
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- MID ESSEX HOSPITAL SERVICES NHS TRUST BROOMFIELD HOSPITALPhysician Associates in Emergency Medicine.
- Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust are seeking to…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.