£30,000 jobs in Gravesend
£37,000 a year
- Please note that applications close 31st December 2019 and assessments will be held early 2020.
- We’re looking for a total people person with pallet-loads of…
£33,106 a year
- Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Director’s Office at Tate working as Executive Assistant to the…
£35,670 a year
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen in the Girls’ Rights and Youth Team at Plan International UK, to cover the maternity leave of our Youth Engagement Officer.
£34,902 a year
- As a Policy and Insight Coordinator you’ll:
- Maintain systems for customer and staff feedback e.g. surveys, mystery shopping.
- Support our policy making process.
£32,000 a year
- These include nearly two thousand manuscripts in Burmese, Pali, Shan and other languages of Myanmar (Burma), while the printed books collection is strong in…
£32,850 - £37,089 a year
- You will coordinate the implementation of a new database to ensure strategic contact management, provide support to the newly appointed Academic Leader for…
£34,403 - £37,259 a year
- We are looking for an additional Disability Adviser to join our team who support disabled students, including those with specific learning difficulties and…
£27,385 - £32,914 a year
- Founded in 1851 to raise the standard of British design and make works of art available to all, today the V&A’s purpose is to champion creative industry,…
£30,767 a year
- 12 month- Fixed Term Contract.
- Sunday 5th of January 2020.
- To devise, plan and deliver an annual programme of volunteer activities and projects.
- What will you be doing?
- Wear your sneakers and be ready for action!
- Now that you know what it takes to appeal to customers, you are ready for some managerial…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.