£30,000 jobs in Godmanchester
You refined by:
£45,000 a year
- Whether youre greeting customers for the first time in store or visiting them in their own homes, you'll take time to listen to their wants and needs and…
£31,371 - £34,788 a year
- Peterborough City Council are launching a Permit Scheme for Road Works and Street Works and are seeking an enthusiastic person to work as a the Streetworks Co…
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- High Intensity Trainee CBT Therapist.
- Band 6 1 year fixed term.
- We are looking for people with relevant experience and qualifications to apply for the…
£35,731 - £42,100 a year
- Every role requires different skills and expertise, but we have some things in common:
- We’re open-minded, problem-solvers, creative-thinkers, and real team…
Astrea Academy Trust
£32,029 - £34,788 a year
- Cottenham Village College is a high achieving school school (Over 73% 5 GCSE grade 9-4 incl.
- Required to start in January 2020.
£24,300 - £36,500 a year
- If you are detail orientated, have excellent investigative abilities and the ability to analyse customer profiles in great detail, you'll enjoy working within…
£33,000 a year
- Education Consultant – Southern Italy, Greece & Cyprus.
- Euros 33,000 + 20% bonus.
- This position could be based anywhere in southern Italy.
- What your typical day will look like.
- You will greet each client and offer support, guidance and expertise, managing payments and future bookings confidently.
£30,942 - £40,322 a year
- Due to increasing demand for its services, the well respected and award winning University of Cambridge Staff Counselling Centre is looking to appointment two…
Hills Road Sixth Form College
- One afternoon per week 12.40pm to 5.00pm, plus additional sessions as required.
- Salary negotiable depending on qualifications, experience and whether self…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.