£30,000 jobs in Enfield EN1
- Enfield’s Planning Service - looking for talented planners to help shape Enfield’s future.
- Our multidisciplinary team is progressing a new Local Plan, which…
£73,557 - £89,319 a year
- Enfield Borough Council is looking to appoint an excellent Head of Special Educational Needs & Inclusion with a strong record of success and experience in…
£66,450 - £69,833 a year
- Develop the School and Early Years Improvement Service (SEYIS) traded offer.
- Work with SEYIS colleagues to ensure the programme meets the needs of schools and…
£84,979 - £97,927 a year
- Start date: 1st April or 1st September 2020.
- Salary: £84,979 - £97,927 (L29-35) or higher for exceptional candidate + Teachers Pension Scheme.
£30,000 - £38,000 a year
- The Mechanical and Electrical Technician will ensure that all equipment at our sewage treatment works are running safely and efficiently using proactive and…
£46,791 - £59,850 a year
- Independent Reviewing Officer / CP Chair.
- You will be responsible for chairing Child Protection Conferences of children subject to Child Protection Plans,…
£40,000 a year
- Your knowledge of auto parts impresses everyone you know.
- It’s time to put that talent to work for BMW.
- And a sense of excitement about the future and what it…
£87,523 - £91,119 a year
- Enfield Borough Council is looking to appoint an excellent Head of School and Early Years Improvement Services with an outstanding record of success in school…
- Permanent Full time (Flexible working arrangements are considered, compressed hours, term time only contracts).
- Previously awarded SPA points will be honoured.
£30,000 - £32,000 a year
- HR and Payroll Administrator – Enfield Middlesex.
- Our Client is an international organisation looking to recruit a HR and Payroll Administrator with at least 3…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.