£30,000 jobs in Chesterfield S43
You refined by:
£30,942 - £40,322 a year
- Applications are invited for the above post within a busy research support office.
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated person to co-ordinate the…
£32,166 a year
- Taking the lead on signalling during your shift, youll take great care to make sure trains travel safely and efficiently along the network.
£24,214 - £37,267 a year
- The post holder will work under a Senior Accountant as part of the reporting team, supporting the Trust’s management reporting and financial control.
£41,526 - £49,553 a year
- Department: Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Potential to progress to £55,750 per annum.
- Closing Date: 7th January 2020.
£37,000 a year
- The ability to communicate confidently and effectively across all levels of the business.
- Passion for working as part of a team and also ability to work…
£31,866 - £40,322 a year
- Faculty: Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health.
- Department: Department of Department of Oncology and Metabolism.
- Closing Date: 22nd December 2019.
£32,817 - £35,845 a year
- Contract Type: Posts are fixed-term for varying amount of weeks.
- Department: English Language Teaching Centre.
- £32,817 to £35,84 5per annum.
- Closing date: Thursday 5th December 2019.
- We don’t simply push boundaries.
- To work closely with key managers for specific areas of the business to deliver a…
£60,905 - £68,529 a year
- Salary: Professorial Equivalent pay scale.
- £60,905 to £68,529 per annum, with potential for annual incremental.
- Progression up to the top of the zone.
£31,866 a year
- Contract Type: Fixed-term with a tentative start date of 6 January 2020 until 31 July 2020.
- Working Pattern: Part-time: with a working commitment of 30% FTE.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.