£27,000 jobs in Notting Hill
£33,860 a year
- You will have experience of working on a facilities helpdesk, have excellent customer service skills and IT skill and be expected to show initiative and the…
£30,461 a year
- It's up to you to make travelling time a breeze.
- You'll fill hungry tums and keep thirst at bay ¿ either serving at customers' seats or within our onboard shop,…
£30,711 - £33,948 a year
- In line with the government’s priority to increase access and availability of mental health and wellbeing support for children and young people, BICS delivers…
- Supporting the Controller of Comedy and wider Comedy Commissioning team, you will schedule and manage the Controller and commissioners workload, managing an…
£28,573 - £30,808 a year
- Contract Type: Permanent, Full time, 36 hours per week.
- You will be expected to work as part of a team to provide high quality customer care within a multi…
- Reports To: VP, Program Acquisitions & VP, Distribution, Account Management.
- The candidate must have excellent organisational, prioritisation and decision…
- The Onboarding team is part of the Front Office Support function which sits between the Front Office and the other departments of the business.
£28,215 - £31,548 a year
- Working in a creative, strengths based and personalised way you will support local residents who have had contact with Adult Social Care and their carers to…
£33,860 a year
- The unit works across 8 of UK Health and Social Care Regulators in addition to those in the devolved nations.
- Good communication and time management skills.
£25,001 - £30,000 a year
- Supporting senior leaders with diary management and key meeting coordination -Ensuring communication planning documents and rotas are completed on time and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.