£26,100 jobs in Gravesend
£40,695 a year
- London VTS is responsible for the safe and efficient navigation of a diverse range of commercial and leisure vessels in the Thames Estuary and lower reaches of…
- The successful candidate will be able to interact easily with a broad range of customers, creating instant rapport and acting as a brand ambassador.
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- Due to the hard to recruit nature of this post, it has been identified by NELFT as being eligible for a welcome payment subject to the terms set out within the…
£27,228 - £28,215 a year
- We are seeking a dynamic and committed professional to join our Children, Families and Education Service to work within the Learning Access team supporting our…
- What your typical day will look like.
- You will greet each client and offer support, guidance and expertise, managing payments and future bookings confidently.
£31,592 a year
- This is an agile role that does not have a fixed daily location.
- Daily travel around a patch of the Kent area will be required.
- What's in it for you?
- In this role, you have the opportunity to create a great lasting impression for the Customer by providing exceptional service at the cash wrap.
£29,221 a year
- Crossing Keeper [Grade 2] Grain Level Crossing.
- Taking the lead on signalling during your shift, youll take great care to make sure trains travel safely and…
Secret Intelligence Service
£34,749 - £43,925 a year
- You will receive a competitive salary (variable dependent on relevant experience and performance during recruitment) and also benefit from additional allowances…
- Under direct supervision:•Support the daily operations of retail stores•Perform a variety of routine assignments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.