£25,900 jobs in Banbury OX16
£27,000 a year
- In this role you will play an integral part in our Train Planning team, which produces the timetable, rolling stock and traincrew diagrams.
- A Senior Sales Advisor is responsible for leading the team to convert customers into sales by giving great service and by making product within the store look…
£29,096 a year
- £29,096 per annum (rising to £30,627 after 12 months service subject to satisfactory performance).
- Company van and power tools provided.
£34,000 a year
- We are now looking for a Template Surveyor to join the team on a 40 hour weekly contract, supporting the Quartz team throughout the full week.
£30,414 - £35,004 a year
- For this new service, we are seeking a debt management professional, experienced in dealing vulnerable customers to work alongside our Housing Officer and Sales…
£46,000 a year
- Welcome customers into our showroom, establish their needs and wants and give them a guide price of their dream kitchen.
- Commission paid during annual leave.
£24,214 - £43,772 a year
- Band 5 - 6 link grade.
- The band 5 posts would be very suitable for newly qualified radiographers, who would be subsequently upgraded to band 6 posts upon…
£40,069 a year
- £40,069 + pensionable shift allowance & annualised hours.
- To supervise and control the maintenance of the Company’s fleet focusing on optimum reliability and…
£35,004 - £39,595 a year
- Cherwell District Council is an ambitious and forward-thinking local authority, working collaboratively to deliver the actions set out in the Council’s Housing…
- The Manufacturing function ensures the integration of all key business processes from supplier to customers, green coffee beans to award winning coffee.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.