£25,700 jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Reporting into the Training and Resource Lead, you will be supporting the Citizen Services recruitment function in key initiatives to ensure that we are…
£15.09 an hour
- Hours:Part-Time-Shift pattern will include weekday evenings and weekends.
- To join us you will require at least 2 years post registration experience in relevant…
£26,500 a year
- As a trainee at Irwin Mitchell, you will spend two years in the personal legal services (PLS) stream, experiencing four different areas of law and getting to…
£35,280 - £42,879 a year
- Managing and monitoring fishing fleet sizes and quotas for catches.
- Ensuring compliance with fisheries regulations, such as fishing vessel licences and quotas…
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Automate incoming data, which is used for document composition.
- Maintain high standards of data quality.
- Take ownership of data requests, following through…
£13.40 an hour
- This is a Full Time Fixed Term contract, starting 1st April ending 1st November 2020 at £13.40 per hour.
- To provide all necessary and required fueling services…
£28,000 a year
- Our Inbound Process (Day Shift Warehouse) Supervisor is a key role working with our Day Shift Manager to ensure the smooth running of the day operation in our…
£26,317 a year
- You will support families with children 0-5 to access the children's centres whilst offering outreach support to those with assessed needs.
£140 - £160 a day
- I am looking to expand my team of Van Contractors in the Newcastle area.
- Van are to be preferably white and in a good condition - clean, with a full clean UK…
£30,131 - £32,691 a year
- You will be working closely with the Director, Director’s Personal Assistant and the Directorate senior leadership team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.