£25,500 jobs in Skelmersdale WN8
- Effective complaint management is critical to customer satisfaction.
- This role manages high level complaints escalated internally and direct from Social Media,…
- That’s the type of conversation you’re used to having.
- You’ll coach and empower your team to do the same.
- You’ll have a lot on your mind.
- £25,174 Full time/Part time – From 30 hours per week.
- Includes weekend working on rotation.
- These include our 24/7 Anytime HealthLine, Physioline and also a…
- How will I add value in this role?
- The request for a Test Lead is to lead and co-ordinate the test planning and test execution for project/programme test…
- On completion we expect you will be in a position to add value by;
- Owning the resolution of customer issues in accordance with processes and policies.
- Salford Quays, Staines, London or Brighton.
- About the area you’ll be working in.
- What you'll be doing & A Typical Day.
- What’s it like to work here?
£25,000 - £37,000 a year
- Third Party Distribution Data and Communications Executive.
- Salary £25K - £37K dependent on experience.
- Closing date 12 October 2019.
- Fixed Term - 5 months FTC.
- In this role you will plan and implement people interventions and projects partnering with key stakeholders in UK Insurance.
- Fixed Term Contract, Full Time hrs.
- £25,000-£37,00 depending on experience + benefits.
- The Digital Analyst, reporting into the Digital Analytics Lead, operates…
- Revenue and Margin Assurance saves money for TalkTalk by identifying issues that are causing revenue or cost leakage.
- Advance excel, powerpoint and word.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.