£25,500 jobs in Skelmersdale WN8
£32,236 - £39,609 a year
- The Division of Campus Life within the University’s Directorate for the Student Experience encompasses four central non-academic support services:
- We're always on the lookout for experienced Freelance Creatives to help us in producing amazing events to our clients.
£25,500 a year
- If you haven't heard of us before we're officially the UK's Best Workplace 2018, the UK's Best Workplace for Women, and the 4th Best Workplace in Europe.
£27,511 - £31,865 a year
- Student Support and Engagement Officer.
- Posts in SEED, AMBS and SALC in the Faculty of Humanities.
- Applications are invited for the above posts in the School of…
£37,000 a year
- This is your chance to experience life at Lidl and all it has to offer, the programme is rotational, taking you on a 2 year learning curve and giving you the…
- The Recruitment and Outreach Officer will be required to deliver a range of activities in schools and colleges for prospective students and to manage incoming…
£32,816 - £40,322 a year
- We have an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest and most dynamic careers services in UK higher education.
- Contract - Part time Monday to Friday (Circa 25 hours per week).
- Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus…
£155 a day
- This role will be supporting a large retail bank with customer debt/affordability related issues.
- Working a shift between the hours of 8:00 - 19:00, you may be…
£175 a day
- You will be dealing with Motor Claims Complaints on behalf of a well-known insurance provider, this will involve investigating customer complaints by reviewing…
Be the first to see new £25,500 jobs in Skelmersdale WN8
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.