£25,400 jobs in Grampian Region
You refined by:
£25,978 - £34,998 a year
- Whether they’re old or young, struggling with addiction or trying to find a better path in life, they each have their own story, their own needs and their own…
- The SPS aims to achieve this by ensuring delivery of secure custody, safe and orderly prisons, high quality standards of care, and opportunities for those in…
- You will be expected to have achieved or be willing to successfully complete a post graduate medical ultrasound course specialising in obstetrics.
- Acceptance of the post extends training to include a ST6 year and will take the applicant to their CCT date.
- Training in General Radiology will also be provided…
- They will provide clinical leadership to the department and interact regularly with colleagues both from audiology and other disciplines.
- Denburn medical practice seek clinicians to work, in a newly developed and exciting new role, involving telephone consultation for patients remotely, from home.
- Aberdeen City Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP) Podiatry department is a modern and innovative podiatry service within NHS Grampian, providing a…
- 180 days per year offshore on 14 days on/14 days off rotation.
- Especially within the first 18 months, you should expect travel activities to locations to…
- The role will involve assessing and providing psychological therapy for patients with a range of mild to moderate mental health problems including depression…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Our client operates a superb Independent luxury hotel set within rural Aberdeen-shire set within stunning surrounding compressing of outdoor pursuits such as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.