£25,300 jobs in Welwyn
£28,023 a year
- Calls can come at any time, so there is a core shift pattern which covers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Communications Operators answer emergency and non…
- Managing line manager(s) diary and prioritising their workload.
- Reviewing line managers emails, actioning emails (wherever possible) to support quick and timely…
- You will work in group settings and deliver one-to-one to identified individuals.
- You will have the ability to quickly establish positive relationships with…
£600 a week
- Surecall Recruitment are seeking to recruit 10 X WAREHOUSE OPERATIVES full time.
- This will be guaranteed full time work,as Warehouse Operative,with flexible…
£31,371 - £33,799 a year
- The Safe Space service is continuing to develop and expand due to increased demand from schools and our partner services across Health and Social Care.
- Barnet and the North London area.
Atlas Courier Express UK
£600 - £1,200 a week
- Your own van, or willing to hire a van.
- Hold Full UK Driving License.
- Driving will take up a large part of your working day.
- The Executive Assistant will perform a variety of administrative, support and project tasks for the Executive Board and Company’s Senior Leadership teams.
- This department designs and develops products for Children’s nightwear, underwear and socks.
- (Age range 2-15) We are looking for a highly motivated and…
£26,208 a year
- The Professional Standards Department is a collaborated Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Unit which is committed to improving public confidence…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.