£25,100 jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne NE1
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- In this role you will lead on professional services Talent Acquisition.
- Lead on all TA activity across a number of professional business areas.
£20 an hour
- We are looking to meet dedicated, patient and nurturing individuals, with previous experience of Tutoring / Teaching.
- Our One to One Tutor will:
- Job Description This role is part of the UKI People Services team providing payroll specialist knowledge and support.
- Intermediate and above Excel skills.
£20 an hour
- 1:1 Tutors - Tyne and Wear.
- We are therefore seeking hardworking, patient and nurturing 1:1 Tutors of Mathematics and English who are passionate about giving…
£30,000 a year
- Central Employment is delighted to be supporting one of our pharmaceutical clients in Newcastle who are looking for a Production Planner to join their growing…
- Central Employment are looking for Plasterers in Tyne & Wear.
- Working mainly on new build developments, commercial and office re-fits in Newcastle and Tyneside.
£13 - £16 an hour
- Central Employment have a postilion available for a Dumper Driver on a temp basis.
- Working for a local civils and build contractor, they are looking for an…
- If you don’t meet these criteria, then please have a look at our Accounting or Digital Insight Week programmes.
- Who are we looking for?
- The Product and Process Systems.
- Modeling Section integrates data and theory to develop innovative products and.
- We are part of P&G’s.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.